Please note you must pay for your session before it is confirmed. Failure to pay at the time of booking will result in no booking being taken. Confirmation of booking will be sent to you via email.
1. You will be required to enter some personal information. This information is protected under the data protection act and will not be used inappropriately or passed onto any other parties.
2. We will check to see if you are already registered on our system and new clients will have their information added.
3. You will be asked to choose your appointment type, preferred location and the clinician of your choice. Please note not all of our clinicians work in every clinic.
4. All patients requiring a physiotherapy appointment that have either; never been to a Physis clinic; have not been seen by us for your current problem, or have been seen by us for the current condition but not in the past 3 months, will require an ‘Initial Consultation’.
5. Please choose the time of day you would prefer to have your appointment. You will then be offered a choice of appointments which may suit you. If you cannot find a suitable appointment online please feel free to give us a call instead and we will try to organise an appointment which does suit you.
6. All online bookings are confirmed via an appointment booking confirmation email.
7. A further reminder email will be sent 2 days before the appointment.
8. Payments may be made through paypal from either a paypal account or a debit card transaction.
9. Please note our cancellation policy. If you fail to attend or cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will be charged a cancellation fee.